Monday, February 4, 2008

Trying out Blogging

I have had such a great time reading Blogs. Heck if they can do it surely I can figure out how to do this...lol. Maybe because it has been such a hard winter for us in Ontario...I am bored!! Snow, ice,wind..we have had it all. Spring can not come soon enough for me.

Sewing and the horses sure have made life bearable. Time to start on another quilt. A pattern from the Fat Quarter Shop is staring me in the face. Now to grab some fabric from the stash and see what I can come up with. First I have to finish a top Mom was having trouble with. Satin..what a challenge. I should just serge the edges..but the color is impossible to get in serger thread and I am to Scotch to buy regular thread.

Now to learn how to post pictures. More to come as I get to the next stage in this Blogging World

No comments: