Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yippee Grandchildren

Boy things have really changed around here very quickly and I am spinning. Our grandchildren are moving in with us for a month or so until they can move into a house just a few km. away from us. Now how cool is that!!!I am so excited. There Mom and Dad will go back and forth to the old home til everything is ready. Will be a confusing time in some ways but the time will go quickly. With school starting on Tuesday it makes sense for them to start here rather than change schools mid year. So first priority was getting there room ready for full time use. The curtains are almost finished and the rest of the room is ready.

Last week I got the quilt sandwiched so I am ready to quilt it..if I EVER find time. The picture does not show the vibrant colors..weird I don't know what happened. Oh well!! I am pleased with the way it turned out.



Off to work on the curtains...

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Well I am sure you will have a blast with the grandkids. Will be an adjustment for them but with the animals you have they will have fun. Love the way the quilt looks. It is fantastic.

Delighted Hands said...

The quilt is a winner-great look. Have fun quilting it!
Have a wonderful time with your family-waht a nice adventure!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Enjoy your time with the grands! Sounds like they're moving close which will be great. The quilt is wonderful!

Unknown said...

OMG Judi, that is one great Quilt...and to think you had to redo the border LOL When will we all learn!!! I love the design. Did you pick/do the quilt from your fantastic mind...or was it a kit? Nice..,and just in case, if you're looking for someone to give it to..,I know the right person LOL