Friday, September 2, 2011

Posting Troubles..AGAIN

I can not get into my Yahoo account to pick up my mail. I can post ..I think!! What is whith this Gmail thing as well. I don't want a Gmail account it keeps messing with my yahoo account. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know as a comment. Somehow even google is messed up with it all. I can not read the securtiy code they want me to use..and when I use the audio it does not work to the point it will not take even my email address to let me get to a sign in page now. Oh man!!!!
Hope all is well with everyone out there.


2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Nothing compares to computer woes! Sorry! I would run a good virus check on the computer, too.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note.... I am having a Halloween Giveaway... Come on over!!
Marilyn