Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Backgrounds and Stuff

Not sure what has happened but my background is gone..hate that. Spending time playing with this just is so frustrating. They have changed things around so I guess I will have to learn a few more things about blog repairs. Like I have nothing else to do with my time..grrr!!!

Anyone else out there see some leaves changing..not even that cold at nite. After such a hot summer right up to a few days ago..it is surprising to see. Hate to venture into to many stores, I am sure there are Christmas decorations out..lol.

Back to my repairs..hope everyone has a good day!!!


2 comments:

Bunny said...

Well it sure looks good to me, happy you got it all fixed.
You have to get rid of that word verification now LOL.

Delighted Hands said...

Computers...they drive us crazy but we are dependent on them now!