Friday, January 17, 2014

More Snow


Snow!

&

More Coming


    

Lovely view as long as you stay inside..lol




C an you see my planter in the left corner?
Under that snow are lovely greens all ruined with the weight of the snow!


Harry is enjoying his winter coat. I have ordered boots for him. Looks like this is going to be the winter he will need them. 
He had a great time playing in the snow. Thank heavens for the coat or I don't think I would ever have gotten him dry..lol



The barn yard has been plowed and the snow
blower have kept us able to get in with out to much of a struggle. 

This is going to be a very long winter with all this snow by the middle of January..Ugh!!



1 comment:

Ridzi Arora said...

I like Snow very much. Playing with the snow is so much fun. thanks for the blog .