Friday, July 13, 2012

Rain Dance Needed

Dry, Dry, Dry!!!
Still

Every field is crispy.
The only green is the trees. 

All around us has gotten the odd light rain. We have watched the dark clouds wander off to other areas time and time again.

Days are spent looking after farm animals to make sure they are dealing with it ok. 


Lots of people are not as fussy as I am about there horses and that is on them to know what they can live with and sleep at night!.
I admit I do fuss but that is me and I am not 
going to change!!!

Bill

You can't see the fan but it is there full blast..Bill is one happy lad snoozing away!
When I arrived he was flaked right out..lol. So I dropped his hay right in front of him..lazy you say..he just leaned over and nibbled. 
What a lad!!




Harry is GROWING!
Just one cuddly cute lad.


Same old routine here. To hot to do anything more than is necesary. 


Keep cool!










3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Sorry for the drought-my parents in central NY are in the same boat...it is a hard summer pattern this year!

Gill - That British Woman said...

it is flipping hot isn't it. I have a couple of photos of horses on my blog tomorrow (Friday.)

Thanks for popping by and commenting,

Gill

Ridzi Arora said...

I appreciate your hard work. Looking forward for more blogs from you.