Friday, August 17, 2012

Selling Sewing & Quilting Supplies



Due to my continuing vision loss I am selling a lot of my sewing quilting supplies. 

Quilt Kits
Rulers
Machine Luggage (2 sets)
Fabric
Sullivan Cutting Table with 
Ironing Cover
Threads
Ect. 

Because of my lack of ability to get to a post office I am limiting the sale to pick up only. So if your in the Lindsay, Fenelon Falls area and are interested please contact me.

It breaks my heart to do this but at this point my eyes are never going to be good enough to tackle most of the kind of sewing I was doing. 
As time goes on I will post some pictures and will also be putting them on Kiiji. 

Back to sorting!
Enjoy the day. 




2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Well, we knew this day was coming. I am sorry but proud of you for letting it go. I wish I lived closer....
Take care.

Ridzi Arora said...

I am looking forward for something new from you. Thanks for always posting such great blogs .