Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goodbye My Little Kally Girl

Kally came to us as a sweet little pup. 
Easy to train with a very quiet personality.
An overall sweet dog.
Unless there were socks around..lol. 
She ate over a dozen socks in her 8 years with us. 
It did not seem to matter how careful we were or our guests. She could find them and off to the Vet again. 
We finally figured out all her secrets, thank heavens..lol
The big thing was her allergies. 
23 of them!!!!
Yes we tested her and it was staggering!!






For most of her life this poor pup had to be on steroids. 
We tried everything and always had to come back to the pills. 

At 2 she was x-rayed to find both her hips were completely out of the sockets. 
We decided to keep her until she showed severe issues with that also. 

We paid for a Pure Registered Breedable Puppy. 
Needless to say we never did breed her. 

In the end it was the allergies that took her. 
Because of the steroids she got Cushings Disease. 
Finally it was time to say goodbye to my best friend. 

We had our daily routine and our special times of the day. She was my other half. 
It is hard  to not have her in my life and only in my heart. 

Another pup will have to make its way into my heart the way Kally did. 
Because I live where and how I do there will be another dog. 
The tears will be there still but mixed with happy ones I hope. 

I sure miss my Little Kally Girl
Such a Special Dog and My 
Friend




6 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Sending a hug-I am well acquainted with the hole our beloved pets leave in our hearts and lives....

This N That said...

So sad...Hard to lose a pet but we keep putting ourselves through the pain...Worth all the love and joy we get from them....

helen-mary said...

Judi, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I know how much that hurts, I've been through it a few times myself. Hugs to you.

Judi said...

Hi Judi
I am awfully sorry about your puppy. I know how very much part of the family become and how difficult it is to say good bye to them...
Judi

Bee Haven Bev said...

Dear, dear Judi....
I am so sorry you lost Kally....It is so hard, you know, this thing we do....loving these animals and making them our family. In the end we lose them. But I agree with you, amidst the tears of loss we have the joy that they brought to us during their short term on earth. Hugs to you, friend.

Bev
Bee Haven Acres

Ridzi Arora said...

I like reading your blogs always. Share More Blogs soon.