Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wet,Wet, Wet

Ok..so enough already!!!At this rate we will never get our hay in for the year. We only have a few horses. I feel for the farmers with so many animals in need come winter. Lets pray for some hot weather..soon!!

I took this picture of our dog Kally a few weeks ago. She is a sweet pup and a great companion.



Here is a picture of the quilt I have been working on. Played with some borders..and ended up taking them off (top & bottom ones)ordered more fabric that will hopefully look better. Really like how this is turning out. Nice look for hubby's truck. As usual Fuzzy is around when the camera comes out..lol



One more day of rain according to the TV..fingers crossed they are right.

4 comments:

Helen K said...

Looks great, Judy. I love the colours and Fuzzy, of course.
Helen

Bunny said...

Kally looks too cute here. Looks like she is posing for the camera. Love your new quilt. Hope you get time again to stitch I know you will be busy the next few weeks. Will be in touch when I get back.

Linda said...

Hi JudyB. I'm sure we have crossed paths at the guild. I'm the co-ordinator for the program and workshops. It's nice to see another ontarian blogging, even though I have met some wonderful US bloggers.Your Kally Looks like our Max. He is 6 yrs old. Loving and gentle. He is so great with the grandkids. Love to see the finished quilt.

Rhondi said...

Hi Judy
Thanks for leaving a comment. I am in Havelock right now Isn't that a coincidence! We have a beautiful day today. I like the quilt.
Hugs,Rhondi