Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring is in the air..yippee

Between spring break for the kids and hubby going on his holiday I have been far to busy.

Had a wonderful week with our Grandaughters. Managed to make up some tote bags with the oldest. She is mastering th machine better all the time. I am giving the girls a machine this summer. They are a little disappointed it is not one of the Designers..lol..but they can wait for that. (a very long time..lo)

We have friends that live in Thailand. Every 3-4 years hubby goes over for a visit and a well deserved rest. The flight is way to long for me with my arthritis and believe me I am fine with staying home. Early this morning I got a call from him to say he was there and enjoying a nice "hot" Thai meal. The one place they have at the top of there list this time is to go and see the Bengal Tigers. You can go up to them and pet them and play with the cubs. I am so looking forward to those pictures. That takes on an entire different meaning to "here kitty, kitty"..lol..lol

While the kids were here it was mentioned that the oldest needed a laptop case. Naturally I said hey I will make you one. I am in the process of that right now. Might have been better to just buy her the one she wanted..lol. In any case I will post some pictures as I progress.

Spring is indeed in the air..we have kittens again. One is spoken for..the little dark one with the brown face. Several people looking at the others..so they will be gone quickly. Oh these are so sweet, and for the first time we have fluffy kittens.




Off to Fabricland this morning..sale time. I will "try" and be good.

Enjoy the day.

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

What cuties those kittens are. Spring is arriving here too. It's starting to melt again, yeah.